This is data from the same dates as images in the three previous posts before this one. There were so many things I wanted to shoot in these sessions that were Ha, but needed 3 or 4 times more exposure to do them justice. I scouted for what would be brighter Ha targets and did some test stacks trying to get the feel of how much certain things would need.
This one was one of the bigger and brighter targets I tested, but I could tell the less than an hour’s worth of data would need lots of work to make it into a presentable image. Another one of those works in progress, I guess. I gave it nearly an hour but it really needed at least double that as a start and 4x that for something exceptional.